What is the Verivest Pitch Slam?
The Verivest Pitch Slam is a chance for real estate sponsors and fund managers to pitch their investment opportunity or platform (if no current open opportunity) in front of an audience of industry leaders, real estate investors and a panel of expert judges.
Who should apply?
New, emerging and established real estate sponsors, syndicators and fund managers with an investment opportunity (syndication or fund) who want to pitch to a live investor audience in a Shark Tank-style format. If you've got an exciting deal or fund or real estate investment platform to share, we'd love to hear from you!
Do I need a current or live deal to pitch?
No. While it would be ideal if you have an open fund or opportunity, you do not have to have one in order to pitch. If you do not have a pending deal, you can still pitch your platform using examples of deals you have done or expect to have coming up in the near future (and adjust your presentation accordingly).
16 finalists will be selected:
1st Place Prize - $350k in investment commitments*.
2nd Place Prize - $150k in investment commitments*.
All finalists in the BEC Pitch Slam Competition will receive:
- A chance to win a share $500K* in investment commitments.
- One FREE Verivest Fund Builder syndication setup (valued at $4950) - learn more about Fund Builder here.
- One FREE BEC Conference Plus ticket (valued at $2199).
- Pitch Slam applicants not selected as a finalist will still receive a promo code for 15% off the Conference Plus ticket (valued at $330).
- Media and High Net Worth investor exposure - pitch to an audience of over 1,500 people.
- Access to exclusive networking events.
- Access to a private "mini-masterminds" group with other industry leaders.
- Professional pitch coaching before the live event.